Sunday, April 19, 2009

Black vs. White?

We received an invitation from New York for a formal business party, so my wife and me have to dress up. I%26#039;m planning to wear my black shoes and also black socks. I think that is formal. But we have some difficults for my wife%26#039;s dress. The invitation said that footwear is required for ladies. Because I will wear my black socks, is that a way of dressing black vs. white? So she has to wear white pantyhoses? Or black vs. black is also Okay? I read a magzine once and it said that nude pantyhoses are the best choice for a formal meeting. Do you have any idea on this? Thanks!





The reason why I posted this under this section is because I think a lot of ladies who works in courts or offices will be an expert to help my wife.

Black vs. White?
I prefer nude. My wife and me went to a business lunch last Friday and she was in a pair of nude pantyhoses. Even her boss thought that she was sexy that day.



books

No comments:

Post a Comment