Sunday, April 19, 2009

What should I wear to Club Hush in Houston, TX?

Going to a club for the first time.


Need to know what to wear (EVERYTHING including shoes).


What places should I shop at?


I usually wear Tshirts and jeans and sneakers, but this club has a strict dress code.


Need something cool and comfortable.


Ladies how do you like to see men dressed in clubs?

What should I wear to Club Hush in Houston, TX?
kohls....structure is good too....but all of this can be found at kohls %26amp; seen on the website....





apt 9. striped button down shirt





levis red tab 567 jeans...or any good pair of boot cut jeans





skechers navigator shoe....or similar type casual shoe





i like the urban metro look....clean lines, starched button downs with stylish jeans %26amp; polo boots/leather skechers
Reply:I usually do a nice pair of flattering jeans (usually dark denim) Some Flashy shoes that just look expensive and a sexy top. The shoes and top say dressy and the jeans say casual so you%26#039;ll find a happy medium. Sometimes I do a trendy matching bag. If you want anymore ideas look in those celeb mags like star or life and style and they will show u how the stars look on their way to the club. Dont do a dress/skirt if u like to get down like me. U dont wanna pull a britney and show what u got down there lol



Hotel Silvota

No comments:

Post a Comment